9/21/10

Journal Page

A Journal Page From Last Week's Bookbinding Workshop
It was too cold to go outside and paint, but we each went out and picked up at least three natural objects and composed them on a page in our brand new journals.

I seem to be accomplishing nothing the past few days.  Today is a very strange day weather-wise  -  dark clouds in the west, very windy, and quite warm, with some bright sunshine now and then.  That's it  -  it's the weather.  It's not me.  I'm not out of sync, it's definitely the weather.

4 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Great way to start a new journal, Catherine. Love the birch bark and dried plants. I think it might be the full moon..........

Catherine said...

Okay Carol, that must be it - it's the moon.

Anonymous said...

I like...I like...I like!! I love flowers, too, but this is "me" all over! Love it! Thanks for sharing it! Good thing to find the day after surgery...BJR

Catherine said...

Thanks BJR - and here's wishing you a very speedy recovery from your surgery.