11/15/07

Fall Leaf

I guess that's about it for the fall color. We had a little snow today - just some in the sky and a very little on the ground. It is dark now and I hear a little sleet on the window. Our compensation for the end of summer and fall is that we gain a beautiful view of the Bay.

Today was my last Thursday class of this session. We did some negative painting and everyone seemed to have a good time with it - they did a good job.

Wow - I have been blogging daily for 15 days. It hasn't been as difficult as I thought it might be. Of course that's MY opinion. However, I do find myself with nothing to say tonight. Those of you who know me personally will find that hard to believe.

So. Okay. I'm going to go do a few meaningful things like pick up the kitchen, fold some clothes, get my stuff together to go paint with some friends tomorrow, and be ready to watch "The Office" at 9:00.

No comments: