7/5/09

Bay View Library

A Demo Sketch from a June Watercolor Journal Class

Another class starts tomorrow and rain is predicted again. NO! I can't stand it!

We are having a nice sunny weekend, so I guess I shouldn't complain. It's a lazy, relaxing weekend after a very busy, productive week. Today I want to work in the garden a little, go to the grocery, finish the book I'm reading, get things together for next week's classes . . . . Maybe I shouldn't have been quite so lazy and relaxed yesterday.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Hi Catherine,
I really missed being at class on Wednesday but at least it was a dreary day and I didn't miss going out to the garden. I have been doing some little paintings and did a nice one of Mom's little house in Spring. She loved it and has already run out to get it matted and framed. I was all ready to start over and rework it because I didn't like a portion of it but she would have not allow me to touch it. I guess I can relate to the statement about perfectionism keeping us from getting anything accomplished. I guess "Good Enough" is just right much of the time. Let me know where we will meet on Wednesday and we'll hope for a warm sunny day. See you then.