2/11/09

C is for . . .

"C" is for chair
Another two-inch square in my moleskine journal. This is a child's chair that has been in my family for, probably, a hundred years. Maybe more.

Doing this alphabet thing, I am looking around at everything in my house with the possibility of drawing it. I'm looking at the way the light hits things, and the most interesting angle of objects. So far I have just been thinking in terms of nouns, but there is always the possibility of verbs and adjectives. That would take a little more creativity, and right now I think nouns are all I can handle. It's just that time of year - drawing two inch squares of nouns is better than nothing.

This is fun. Try it.

1 comment:

Marpia said...

Your continued dedication to geting something into your journal has made me decide to 'catch up' and do it too. I've started with the Playing with Triads idea and will go from there. Thanks!