9/12/17

More Rooftops

Painting in the Evening
It's getting late in the season to be painting in the evening.  This is really not what was going on with the light.  In fact, not much at all was going on with the light. Because of all the trees, the sun was a little too low to reach this location.

On the way home we saw the most gorgeous sunset! We were hoping to see the green flash, but it didn't happen.  I have only seen it a couple of times in my life.  

Another beautiful day here today.  I am heading down to the waterfront with my sketchbook.  My plan is to take my sketchbook out every day this week.  Day two.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am trying to leave a comment. Hope this reaches you. I love your blog.

Catherine said...

Anonymous, thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying the blog.