1/26/10

Pens

Pitt Artist Pens in a Cup

I was going to use the pens to do the colors, but then, of course, they wouldn't be in the cup anymore. If I moved one, they would all move.

No snow paintings this week. It has been dark and dreary. I have some good reference photos, but all the gray and brown ruins the mood. Maybe it is time to do some still lifes ~ flowers, fruit, pretty vases, interesting fabric! Sounds fun ~ especially the interesting fabric.

I have been fooling around with bookbinding again. It is habit forming. It's also very messy and time consuming. Maybe that's why I enjoy it so much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This makes me smile, and you know we need to smile on those gray winter days in Michigan. Cathy

Anonymous said...

Oh!...it makes me smile, too! The crisp bright colors were just what I needed on this day. Thanks! BJR