6/20/06

SUMMER CLASSES ARE IN FULL SWING














I have it all mapped out so I know where to go and when.
If I lost my color coded calendar with all the little stickies on it, I'd be
sunk. Or if the stickies fell off!!!! Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and wonder if I have forgotten anyone - forgotten to return a phone call, didn't answer an email.

Anyway, I'm having a great time with a wonderful bunch of talented people, and I hope they are having as much fun as I am.


These are watercolor sketches from my journal done as demos in this week's Watercolor Sketchbook Journal class in
Bay View This class is doing some great little paintings! They will have some nice painting memories to take home. My Tuesday morning watercolor class painted in our backyard. The weather was perfect, and they were really tuned in to it. Nice job!

No comments: